Page 82 - 五正
P. 82

問路/方向用語

1. Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information? 先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些資訊嗎?
2. Where would you like to go? 你要到那裡?
3. Can you tell me where Main Street is? 你能告訴我 Main Street 在哪嗎?
4. Can you tell me how to get to the train station? 你能告訴我如何到火車站嗎?
5. I am sorry. I don’t know where it is. 抱歉,我不知道這地點在那裡。
6. It is three blocks straight ahead. 向前一直走,三個街區就到了。
7. Which direction is it to the museum? 博物館應走哪個方向?
8. Turn right at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。
9. How far is it to the school? 到學校還有多遠?
10. Where should we go next? 我們接下來怎麼走?
11. It’s a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。
12. The bookstore is just around the corner. 書店就在拐角處。
13. The restaurant is across the street from the bus station. 餐廳就在公車站的對面。
14. Are we there yet? 我們快到了嗎?
15. You can’t miss it. 你不會錯過的。
16. Could you tell me where the nearest police station is? 你能告訴我最近的警局在哪嗎?
17. Should I go this way, or that way? 我應走這條路還是那條路?
18. Go that way for three blocks, and then turn right. 走那條路,穿過三個街區後向右轉。
19. Let us stop and ask for directions. 我們停下來問路吧。
20. I think we might be lost. 我想我們好像迷路了。
21. Excuse me, which way is north? 請問,北邊是在哪個方向?
22. Follow me. I will show you the way. 跟著我。我會帶你去。
23. Do you want me to draw you a map? 需要我畫張地圖給你嗎?
24. You are going in the wrong direction. 你們走錯方向了。
25. You need to turn around and go back. 你們需要往回走。
26. It is about a teen minute work. 走路大約十幾分鐘。
27. I am sorry, I am not from here. 抱歉,我不是這裡人。
28. What is the most convenient way to get downtown? 什麼是到市中心最方便的方法?
29. Take a right at the next intersection. 以在下一個十字路口右轉。
30. At the next traffic light, turn left. 在下一個紅綠燈左轉。
31. Do you know what the name of the street is? 你知道這條街的名字是什麼嗎?
32. Where is the nearest bus station? 最近的公車站是哪裡?
33. I am unfamiliar with the streets in this neighborhood. 我不熟悉在這附近的街道。
34. How do I get to the beach by bus? 我如何坐公車去海灘?
35. Do you have a map of the area? 你有本地區地圖嗎?

                                                                              79
   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84